In The Mesh

  • Terence Powling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Would someone be so kind as to give me the opening sentence of "In The Mesh" in its English translation? I have just obtained a copy of the 1954 first edition in English (Andrew Dakers Ltd) which starts on Page 7 and I can't be sure if the first few pages are missing or if the book is just curiously page numbered.
      Thanks for your help
      TJP