thanks scarey1917

  • salosohail
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10 10:31 AM
      Thank you for some lead. i am also planning to re-read the "Roads to
      Freedom" but i thought of reading certain view points regarding it
      as my first read was not a complete success. i think in "Roads to
      Freedom" it is much difficult to grasp the existential themes that
      Sartre propounded in "Nausea". one reason may be that while
      in "Nausea" he indulged in a theoretical debate around the
      preoccupations of his existential philosophy, in "Roads to Freedom"
      he appears to be too pragmatic... i mean in a way it is all about
      how an existentialist actually "lives". Moreover "Nausea" elaborates
      the very basic ideas of Sartre's existential philosophy,
      whereas "Roads to Freedom" touches the other of his philosophical
      notions... such as "freedom, responsibility, engagement,and
      committment etc. Do inform regarding ur findings. take care --- In
      Sartre@yahoogroups.com, "scarey1917" <scarey1917@...> wrote:

      > <<<<<<<<<<<<<<I wonder if u can guide me to some resources on
      Triology