I'm new here, greetings to all.

  • siamesedreamia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2005
      Hi.

      I'm Mark.

      "L'enfer c'est les autres." Nevertheless I do still very much look
      forward to exchanges with people here.

      I'm interested in Sartre's work in the areas of theoretical
      psychology (particularly his studies of perception, consciousness,
      identity, and imagination), historical theory, historical
      interpretation, and the extent & role of subjectivity within
      historical-material situations.

      I'm also interested in exploring the relevance of his ideas to post-
      modernity and film theory, as well as his ideas' influences on
      contemporary thought.

      Philosophical disciplines I'm interested in (to varying degrees)
      include existentialism, phenomenology, philosophies of
      interpretation, linguistic philosophy and philosophies of history.

      Cheers.