This whole "World is an Agreement" thing

  • dec@stephenschwarz.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2005
      Concerning fascination with "World is an Agreement" and "The Matrix":

      It's all well and good. It's also, much of it, solipsism, epistemology, General
      Semantics, etc. To anyone interested in these domains of thought, I say much
      information is available in the philosophy section of your local library or
      Wikipedia.

      These subjects have been enjoyed for generations.

      Steve Schwarz,
      Southbury, CT