Please help me find this existentialism-based e-book, searching for months..

  • frederich_wilhelm
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2005
      Hi,

      I am so desperate right now. I have sent this email to over 30
      philosophy-based groups in the hope that I will find what I'm looking
      for. I have heard for a few months now that there is a rough draft of a
      mind-blowing philosophy e-book out there in cyberspace and I've been
      trying to find it.

      They say it's like a cross between zen and the matrix. I am interested
      in both of these so much, that I have been writing to so many groups to
      ask them if they have this copy.

      There was only one authorized copy, and you have to ask for
      permission before you send it onwards, so it's really hard to get access
      to.

      The book is called The World is An Agreement by the founder of some
      company that calls itself LPDI. I don't even know what that stands for
      and i've been googling for it and that didn't help either.

      If any of you have already heard of this book or have access to it, then
      please send me the book via email. If you are interested in the book,
      send me an email at frederich_wilhelm@... so that when I
      do get it, I can send it to you. I have tried everywhere and an answer is
      bound to come from somewhere.

      Peace,

      Frederich
    • Irina
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2005
        I found this by Google:

        Is Your Life About Sustaining Illusions?

        [Reference-and-Education] This article is from the
        Prologue of Sukhbir's forthcoming book, The World is
        an Agreement. In this excerpt you will come face to
        face with what you call REAL. There are alot of weird
        and funny things that we just take for granted. What
        you will get from this excerpt can enable you to
        reassess your entire life. Be careful, you just might
        wake up

        the link is
        http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Sukhbir_Singh

        So much for now...sorry! I wish I could do more..maybe
        in time, I'll ask around. If you do find it, or found
        it already, please tell me about it, or better yet,
        send it. Be safe, bye!

        Irina

        __________________________________
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • dec@stephenschwarz.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2005
          Concerning fascination with "World is an Agreement" and "The Matrix":

          It's all well and good. It's also, much of it, solipsism, epistemology, General
          Semantics, etc. To anyone interested in these domains of thought, I say much
          information is available in the philosophy section of your local library or
          Wikipedia.

          These subjects have been enjoyed for generations.

          Steve Schwarz,
          Southbury, CT