Notebooks for an ethics in PB?

  • José Muñiz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
      Does anyone know if "Notebooks for an ethics" is in paperback? All I
      can find is a hardcover version at $50-ish, which is a bit to rich for
      my blood.

    • Niel B. Kenmuir
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
        I've never seen one mate. Get the hard back version anyway, it's a great journey into the conflict between the teleological side of the ethico-political (i.e. the ideal of a utopian society to come) and teh gritty realities of ethical life in the present and recent past.