John Foster & Deleuze

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2005
      Dearest (((((((((((John & Everyone))))))))))),

      John if u are still on the Sartre Forum, please could u email me privately as emails i have sent to u have been returned.
      If John is no longer on the forum i would welcome news about him.

      Also i have almost completed my Deleuze paper, to date 11,649 words, which also discusses Sartre.
      Anyone wanting to read what i have written, please email me privately ;)))

      Love & Massive Hugs
      Elaine