RE: [Sartre] Human-buttons

  • june
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2005
      UNHCR

      what does that mean ?

      --- 71un85@... a écrit :

      ---------------------------------
      This message is about Human beings, Democracy, UNHCR, Refugees, The
      Iraqis, Islam, Kurds, Human rights, Respect, Money, Donations, Angelina
      Jolie, Pavarotti, Giorgio Armani, Donors, Peace, History, Campaigns and
      about you if you care about these words.

      Hi there,

      I am SAM, an Iraqi refugee living in Lebanon at the moment; I have
      spent the last 10 years of my life as a refugee registered with the
      UNHCR in Beirut. The last 4 years, I have spent as an activist for
      peace and human rights (especially refugees and asylum seekers) on the
      Internet; I'm also books author and ebooks publisher. I have launched
      many campaigns to improve our situation as refugees in Lebanon and
      hopefully bring more understanding to our problems worldwide. I helped
      make many changes and improvements at the UNHCR office in Beirut; I
      used the Internet as the field for my activities (you can read more
      about that in my free ebook 'MY CAMPAIGNS'). All my ebooks are free and
      could be download from my sites.

      This is my newest campaign, it's about the illegal and humiliating
      actions of the UNHCR, who using photos of refugees as banners and
      human-buttons to collect money. This is an abuse of the dignity and
      humanity of the refugees and must stop immediately and a clear public
      apology present by The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
      My friends, I am talking about the pictures you can see here:
      http://un4.199mb.com

      Where you can read the rest of this message as web page.

      For more info about UNHCR and life of refugees you can read my free
      ebooks. I invite you as fellow humans and members of the world
      community to support my campaign by reading my article on my site and
      see the human-buttons. The campaign is to support and improve the UNHCR
      http://www.unhcr.ch especially after the last scandals in the UN and
      UNHCR, just for example:

      The refugees allege that UNHCR staff is selling most of the food items
      they are supposed to be supplied.
      "They aren't supplying sufficient food to us because they sell most of
      the food items," they allege:
      http://allafrica.com/stories/200503140214.html
      Here is another example: Burmese Refugees Withdraw Protest Against
      UNHCR
      http://www.mizzima.com/archives/news-in-2005/news-in-april/12-April05-22.htm
      Together we will build better world.

      You could reach me fast via this form: http://www.unhcr.us/email_me.htm
      and if you like to know more about me, you can google for my name 'osam
      altaee'.

      Thanks
      THE TRUTH WARRIOR
      http://k.domaindlx.com/unhcr

      http://www.unhcr.biz

      Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 1 Go d'espace de stockage pour vos mails, photos et vidéos !
      Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com