Re: [Sartre] La nausee - Sartre

  • Henry W. Peters
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2004
      >I am looking for the 'La nausee' written by Sartre. I need it in
      >French. Does anybody know where to find it? Greetings, Carlos

      Hi Carlos,

      Try an internet search for "La Nausee," I just tried it & came up
      with some results... If you need further assistance, I'll be glad
      to help.

      Henry
    • Carlos
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2004
        Hi Henry!

        I'll try what you say. Today I tried some digital libraries of French books and they didn't have it. Thanks a lot, greetings, Carlos

        "Henry W. Peters" <hwpeters@...> wrote:>I am looking for the 'La nausee' written by Sartre. I need it in
        >French. Does anybody know where to find it? Greetings, Carlos

        Hi Carlos,

        Try an internet search for "La Nausee," I just tried it & came up
        with some results... If you need further assistance, I'll be glad
        to help.

        Henry

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Carlos Farfan Cruz
        tel. 0472 726215
        http://users.skynet.be/Spaansmetcarlos

        "Quot linguas calles, tot homines vales."
        Carlos V
        "Vales por tantos hombres como lenguas hablas."
        "Zoveel talen iemand spreekt, zoveel malen is hij mens."
        "Wieviel Sprachen du sprichst, sooft mal bist du Mensch"