Important Letter for sartre Members

  • udoykbvnhgb
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2004
      Staying ahead is very hard.
      If you are starting to fall behind we can help
      Debt consolidation is the answer to your question
      We can help. Check us out.

      http://grealus.com/adfhu
      please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

      Our prestigious staff will help.
      We specialize in debt consolidation.
      We can make your life easier. Just give us a chance.

      copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
      http://grealus.com/adghu

      Debt consolidation is only a single click away.
      Take thirty seconds and minimize outrageous bills.
      If Credit companies are coming after you we can help.
      http://grealus.com/adehu
      Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

      Do not let this opportunity pass you by, act now and consolidate.

      http://grealus.com/adehu

    • fsrmtpxtb
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2004
        Opportunities such as this do not occur every day.
        We will refinance your home at a better interest rate.
        We save people time and money, with our outstanding loan approval rate.

        http://grealus.com/azvhu

        Helping people is what we do. Let us help you by saving you more money.
        http://grealus.com/azghu