Re: [Sartre] paradox

  • Elaine Phipps-Earl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2004
      > The philosopher who believed that hell is other people is
      > biologically dead and yet philosophically alive, and interesting ...
      > to the spiritually cynical and the agnostically desperate, and to
      > everyone here whom I temporarily despair of understanding.

      I live five minutes drive from the bay and some times i drive down
      there to have an early morning coffee, early being 7am. At 7am there
      are less than a handful of people in the area and when u sit in silence
      in these surroundings u realizes an epiphany - "This Earth is the Garden
      of Eden". Add the masses to these surroundings and Eden can no longer be
      seen
      or experienced.

      Love & Massive Hugs
      Elaine