Satre's books

  • Tuan Ho Anh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004
      Dear Sirs,
      I think that each of you have books of Satre like:
      + "le nausee" or "nausea"
      +"le mots"
      +"Being and nothingness"
      ...etc...
      I am in VietNam and very desire for these book.
      But I can not find any of these book in Vietnam
      because Vietnam use Marxism and limit existentialism.
      Only old book having but very expensive ( about 100
      USD for each of these book ).
      So can you please send me a ".pdf" file or any form of
      soft-copy for these book to me.
      Thanks you a thousand time if I receive a book from
      you.

      Thanks and best regards.
      Ho Anh Tuan.

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/