RE: [Sartre] Digest Number 1181

  • Christopher Alfano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      >Given the high level of intellect on this forum I feel no need to explain
      >the distinction between the reality, which "is" and the reality, which is
      >"co-created".

      I've studied philosophy for the better part of five years now (which
      constitutes a rather small fraction of my life compared to some of you, I'm
      sure), but I'm not sure what you're getting at with this concept of
      "co-creation". We all have our "subjective" views of reality. Do these views
      qualify as "co-created" reality, whereas the objective (and possibly
      unattainable) view of reality is "that which IS"? I don't think the term
      "co-creation" has ever come up in my studies, so I'm just looking for some
      clarification.

      Thanks;

      Chris

      Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work � and
      yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx