"Absurd" reports

  • Elaine Phipps-Earl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
      I am on several forums, and these are very diverse. On one forum, Earth Changes, they are discussing future expected Earth changes, natural disasters and safe havens. On another forum, Calendersign, they are discussing Cosmology, Tycho Brahe, Kepler, Ancient Myth and the Mayan Calendar. On the Spiritual Forums they are discussing transition to the 5th Dimension, New Worlds, New Consciousness, Prophesies and the Mayan countdown to 2011. While all of these Forums, viewpoints and discussions are indeed diverse the common denominator between them is a sense of being on the door-step of profound change.

      Love & Massive Hugs

      Elaine