- For those who love relax the body through laughing, this story about the 5
years girl is an occasion to (tenderly) mock at those who gather so much
money and energy to prevent further nightmare scenarios.
More seriously taken it can give food for thinking of how to avoid
dispatching security employees on fruitless operations.
Those who don't have agressivity and muscle to get the thirst for discovery
and taking possession of unknown riches / don't know much about
improvisation will probably never make best use of "absurd" events...
1. See any exceptionnel clumsyness/mistake/unexpected fact/disfunction
2. Identify yourself with active/passive actors in this event
3. Laugh and relax, for sometimes much energy one invests into struggles for
a better world may lead to meaningless results.
4. Show it to others for the money or the fun of the joke
5. Get on any activity fitting to the way energy keeps your body alive = go
on living you way.
Enjoying, mocking and laughing aren't bound to not marvelling at what is
wonderful in this life.
MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis!
- I am on several forums, and these are very diverse. On one forum, Earth Changes, they are discussing future expected Earth changes, natural disasters and safe havens. On another forum, Calendersign, they are discussing Cosmology, Tycho Brahe, Kepler, Ancient Myth and the Mayan Calendar. On the Spiritual Forums they are discussing transition to the 5th Dimension, New Worlds, New Consciousness, Prophesies and the Mayan countdown to 2011. While all of these Forums, viewpoints and discussions are indeed diverse the common denominator between them is a sense of being on the door-step of profound change.
Love & Massive Hugs
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]