Re: [Sartre] unsubscribe now [...]

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hi folks,

      Thanks for your concern, Stephen. I have already unsubscribed the
      rather rude Elizabeth. I didn't make a public announcement about the
      unsubscription because I didn't want to unnecessarily increase
      traffic.

      I suspect Elizabeth wasn't so concerned about easily unsubscribing as
      making a nuisance of herself.

      Although I have been quiet of late, I am monitoring this list quite
      closely to try to ensure the optimum signal/noise ratio.

      If anyone has any comments or criticism of my moderatorial policy
      please contact me off-list.

      All the best for the New Year

      Tommy
      Sartre moderator

      --
      Join us at Communicationalism, the attempt to find a basis for ethics
      in communication rather than survival