RE: [Sartre] Interpreting Being: The role of words and their meaning

  • Lapin _866
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      "What
      I find AVOIDED by the existential dialogue, is not the meaning of
      Being, but the 'being-there-of-meaning' which is as much 'there' as
      anything else 'is' that has a place in what we acknowledge as 'an
      existent."

      This thema is to be considered of the same level of fundamentals as the
      thema of separation: we don't intellectually know whether or not the
      universe has ever been one and unified, and why universe's energy goes the
      infinite ways it does, with its components interacting, "playing" more/less
      together.

      A planet with living beings on it wich try to make their life as pleasant as
      possible is something very particular and a tiny bit of what can be of any
      meaning for anotherness in the whole mass of energy we are part of.

      http://search.fr.msn.ch