Re: [Sartre] Call for book reviews

  • Matthew Del Nevo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14 7:35 PM
      Dear Brent Dean Robbins, I would review The New Sartre. Recent reviews of
      mine appeared in the latest editions of Australian Review of Studies in
      Religion and Australian History Review.- The Buber Reader; True Relgion by
      Graham Ward; and Tree of Life Tree of Knowledge, by Michael Rozenak.

      I am in Australia, but can guarantee a fast turn-around time if you need it.
      My address is:
      Dr Matthew Del Nevo
      4/84 Union Street
      McMahons Point NSW 2060