Call for book reviews

  • Brent Robbins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13 6:04 PM
      Greetings,

      Janus Head (www.janushead.org) is seeking book reviewers for the
      following titles. If you are interested in reviewing a book,
      reply to me at bdeanrob@.... If you write a review, the book
      is yours to keep.

      Culture in Bits Gary Hall
      Comedy, Fantasy and Colonialism Graeme Harper, ed.
      Postcolonial Geographies Alison Blunt and Cheryl McEwan
      Felix Guattari: An Aberrant Introduction Gary Genosko
      Society and its Metaphors: Language, Social Theory and Social
      Structure Jose Lopez
      Heidegger's Way of Thought Theodore Kisiel
      Walter Benjamin and Romanticism Beatrice Hanssen and Andrew
      Benjamin, eds.
      Extreme Beauty: Aesthetics, Politics, Death James Swearingen and
      Joanne Cutting-Gray
      Deconstruction and Critical Theory Peter V. Zima
      Philosophies of Race and Ethnicity Peter Osborne and Stella
      Sanford, eds.
      Desert Screen: War at the Speed of Light Paul Virilio
      The New Sartre Nik Farrell Fox
      Thresholds of Western Culture: Identity, Postcoloniality,
      Transnationalism John Burt Forster Jr. and Wayne J. Froman
      Foucault and the Art of Ethics Timothy O'Leary
      Living With Cyberspace: Technology and Society in the 21st
      Century John Armitage and Joanne Roberts
      The Way of Love Luce Irigaray (hardcover)
      Interrupting Auschwitz Josh Cohen

      Best wishes,
      Brent Dean Robbins, Ph.D.
      Co-editor, Janus Head

      http://www.janushead.org

    • Matthew Del Nevo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14 7:35 PM
        Dear Brent Dean Robbins, I would review The New Sartre. Recent reviews of
        mine appeared in the latest editions of Australian Review of Studies in
        Religion and Australian History Review.- The Buber Reader; True Relgion by
        Graham Ward; and Tree of Life Tree of Knowledge, by Michael Rozenak.

        I am in Australia, but can guarantee a fast turn-around time if you need it.
        My address is:
        Dr Matthew Del Nevo
        4/84 Union Street
        McMahons Point NSW 2060