May mga pangungusap...

  • Lapin _866
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      "May mga pangungusap na hindi mauudlot ng di-pag-imik;hindi makayayanig ang
      hindi mo pagsambit ng nais kong marinig."
      -Rebecca T. AƱonuevo

      Yeaaah! How could one say that better? Well done, Rebecca.

      "Sing us a song": with my guitar? Well I'll leave music to a fellow
      entertainer with which I've been working for a couple of months on (shall I
      call him for you?).

      John

      MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis!
      http://messenger.fr.msn.ch