Ooooh!

  • Lapin _866
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2003
      You may well want me have a heart attack...I'm currently unemployed and I
      earn my money on jobs and sessions as an entertainer. But you were not far
      from being right: my familial background is middle-classed and there are
      white & golden boys in it.

      But since you recognized the existence of the happy fews, let's say "Most of
      us will be unsatisfied".

      Most of us...

      http://search.fr.msn.ch
    • jgbardis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2003
        --- In Sartre@yahoogroups.com, "Lapin _866" <lapin_866@h...> wrote:
        > You may well want me have a heart attack...I'm currently unemployed
        and I
        > earn my money on jobs and sessions as an entertainer. But you were
        not far
        > from being right: my familial background is middle-classed and
        there are
        > white & golden boys in it.
        >
        > But since you recognized the existence of the happy fews, let's
        say "Most of
        > us will be unsatisfied".
        >
        > Most of us...

        According to St. Thomas Aquinas the ultimate end of life is the
        beautific vision, which we can have, if at all, only partially in
        this life.

        I'm afraid ultimate satisfaction is possible, for the happy few, only
        beyond this life-time.

        I was a middle-class white boy myself at one time. Now I'm just a
        tired middle-aged man who's wasted his life working for a living.

        So sing us a song, JL, to cheer us up!

        John
      • Rogelio Braga
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2003
          Er, do we live to work or we work to live? =)

          "May mga pangungusap na hindi mauudlot ng di-pag-imik;hindi makayayanig ang hindi mo pagsambit ng nais kong marinig." -Rebecca T. A´┐Żonuevo