Re: [Sartre] Tommy's deification of Sartre in order to support the Queen

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2003
      Thanks for your concern, Andrew. Richard can be quite personal and
      rude but then I have been rude to him on occasion in the past.

      It is possible to moderate posts or even unsubscribe members but on
      balance I feel that Richard's rather extreme Marxism/solipsism is an
      interesting perspective to have on this board. It does, in my
      opinion, show up some particular issues in some of Sartre's lines of
      enquiry.

      The only criterion I use to moderate this group is topicality.
      Offensiveness is ok as long as it is topical (most offensiveness is
      not topical!)

      We have been doing very well here lately if a little quiet. Not too
      much boring moderation interference required.

      -
      http://www.scoraig.com

      Aite nan Easgann, Achmore, Dundonnell, Ross-shire, IV23 2RE

      UK Orange mobile +44 (0)7966 294458; UK Vodafone +44(0)7787 158073
      If calling from a UK or international landline please ask me to call you back