Re: [Sartre] a world without war??

  • Leon McQuaid
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 29 10:45 AM
      I have just written an excellent paper on Nietzsche... it has alot to do
      with this topic. It talks about 'the chasm between man and man'. If anyone
      wants to read it I can send it. Basicly the chasm is created by hero
      worship and low self esteam. I talk about the Nietzsche's phychological
      states between the high and low culture and who they effect each other
      aswell as other such things.