Re: [Sartre] A Sartre and Heidegger philosophical analysis of Decker's dream

  • Matt Stoneback
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28 11:50 AM
      Copyright March 27, 2003 by Richard Radandt at richradandt@...
      page one of one.

      As we do not have authority over the content of our dreams, (and its
      expressions as you so elequently put in your response), we by no means
      possess the authority to make thoughts our own. The fact that you place a
      'copyright' at the bottom of your discourse, permeates the fallacy which you
      set out to irradicate. In its essence, Joe should receive partial
      'copyright' since it is upon his notion of dreams, you construct your
      argument.