Re: [Sartre] Heidegger, Sartre, Bush who's the traitor to the working class

  • dnewdeath@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2003
      In a message dated 1,22,2003 6:16:17 AM Central Standard Time,
      salehmamon@... writes:

      > Hi, Richard
      >
      > I read all three of the submissions. You are quite right to link politics
      > philosophy. I am in agreement with you over Bush and Sharon. The critical
      > questions are how is it that millions of Americans give tacit support to
      > destructive politics? How is it that Kissinger and Sharon can get away with
      >
      > war crimes? If Satre was alive today, he would engage in polemics to
      > oppose
      > what is planned in the Middle East and support the struggle of Palestinians
      >
      > for freedom. Not to do so would be to live in bad faith.
      >
      > Best wishes
      >
      > Saleh

      Saleh. I believe that the Palestinians have been given a raw deal. However,
      whether supporting or not supporting the Palestinian political cause in any
      way defines good or bad faith...that would be so debatable now, and as for
      Sartre, well, we will never know what he, a man who himself seemed to reserve
      the right to change his own political mind might do.

      Bush, Sharon, Kissinger, and the "millions of American who give tacit
      support" if they did not, they do now have much human fodder for the cannons
      themselves.

      Still, but respectfully pissed about 9-11, the Palestinian response to 9-11,
      and the what is now becoming daily human bombs visited upon civilians.
      Respectfully. Daniel /O/
      Daniel Rocco-Rusk
      NewDeath /O/
      Registered Trademark(s)1995
      Mortician/Private Investigator
      Forensic/Business/Financial Investigations