Response to Hoover on Being in the World

  • Richard Radandt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hoover, I get the information from the free press in the United States. If you have, a better source for me or better information on working class and the wealthy please let me use it. Do you really believe the working class would produce a theology to use against them? The present theology and ethics let our society remain stagnant, with high unemployment rates. Can't you see people are hungry? Can't you see the homeless? Can't you see the ones wondering away their day with nothing to do? Do you deny the incidents in Jenin and in Gaza? Did you not see the wholesale killing, genocide, and omnicide of Palestinians? Show me the swimming pools, the libraries, and the hospitals; Sharon is building for the Palestinians with the four billion dollars in aid from the United States working class? Show me the working conditions Arabs work in plants run by Sharon's political and business associates. Do you want to start a committee to give Sharon the next Nobel Prize for Peace? Prove to yourself Ariel Sharon is a kind, wise, caring of concern friend and neighbor to Palestine.

      Copyright January 02, 2003 by Richard Radandt at richradadnt@... page 1 of 1