Leon McQuaid

  • rogelio braga
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2002
      Leon McQuaid:

      I would love to read your work. I am also writing
      plays (but not the Sartre and the rest of the gang
      type.) I hope, with your play, I can learn more about
      the craft. Thanks.

      Rogelio Braga

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Leon McQuaid
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2002
        well I am no profesional but I like my play. I cant figure out how to use
        yahoo to post it though!

        >From: rogelio braga <ogiebraga@...>
        >To: Sartre@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Sartre] Leon McQuaid
        >Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:07:53 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >Leon McQuaid:
        >
        >I would love to read your work. I am also writing
        >plays (but not the Sartre and the rest of the gang
        >type.) I hope, with your play, I can learn more about
        >the craft. Thanks.
        >
        >Rogelio Braga

        >http://mailplus.yahoo.com

      • Vasilis, June E (June)
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2002
          Leon,
          Me too.
          Best,
          June

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 11, 2002
            I would try to get hold of Sartre's "Search for Method." He wrote it
            originally in 1957 for a Polish journal & revised it later for publication.
            In "Search," he explains his progressive-regressive method for finding the
            purpose or truth of history.

            Sartre pretty much devoted the rest of his writing life to employing this
            progressive-regressive method, whether in his two volumes on dialectical
            reason or in his massive "Flaubert."