mental illness

  • james tan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2002
      the term "mental illness" is vague. it could mean being neurotic or
      psychotic. sartre's concept of self deception is more applicable in the
      neurotic. for the psychotic, it is more a case of being impaired than being
      self deceiving or defeating.

      james.

      --- In Sartre@y..., "Leon McQuaid" <leonpmcquaid@h...> wrote:

      How would sartes concepts of self deception, apply to mental illness?

      --- End forwarded message ---

    • Daniel Blaise Tchamo Noumbissié
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4 7:40 AM
        I am very happy about the pertinence and efficiency which caracterize the debate in the Satre's group.let us suggest you this subject :

        How can we say that the main idea in the EXISTENTIALISM IS AN HUMANISM pleads for a ethic relativism? AND what do you think about this moral?

        Thanks!