Re: [Sartre] REply to enrique on real change in Being in the world

  • praxistence@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2002
      I think Sartre concluded that material objects did exist, whether perceived,
      but were only of value in human relationships once they were perceived. If
      you only used your computer for Sartre@yahoogroups, it would still exist,
      silent on the table, but would be of any value only when you connected to
      @yahoogroups.