CFP: R. D. Laing

  • Brent Robbins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2000
      CALL FOR PAPERS

      A Special Issue on the Life and
      Work of R. D. Laing-Spring 2001

      Guest Editor: Daniel Burston

      Author of The Wing of Madness: The Life and Work of
      R. D. Laing (1996), and the forthcoming
      The Crucible of Experience: R. D. Laing and
      the Crisis of Psychotherapy (2000) from Harvard
      University Press.

      Format requirements: APA or MLA styles. Please
      submit one disk (PC format is preferred, but not
      necessary) and two (2) copies and a SASE, along
      with a hard diskette to:

      Janus Head
      PO Box 7914
      Pittsburgh, PA 15216-0914

      Deadline for submissions:

      Oct. 1, 2000

      We do not accept essay submissions via e-mail.
      Authors should include their e-mail address and
      full postal address.

      Questions? Email to: editors@...
      For more information, please visit our website at:

      http://www.janushead.org