Sartre articles

  • Dr Jeremy Stangroom
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2000
      Hello

      Since Don asked for lurkers to come forward, I thought I'd let you know that
      I've made three Sartre articles available on TPM Online for members of this
      group (if they're interested). They are "blind" to the rest of the site, so
      you'll need to go in via the links below.

      The articles are:

      Existentialism and humanism Pt 1:
      http://www.philosophers.co.uk/current/existential_humanism.htm

      Existentialism and humanism Pt 2:
      http://www.philosophers.co.uk/current/existential_humanism2.htm

      Sartre on love, sex and desire:
      http://www.philosophers.co.uk/current/sartre_sex.htm

      They were all written by Jeff Mason - who is very cool!

      The first two are primer type articles (I expect you can guess what they're
      about!). The third has been written for a "forum" on philosophy and sex
      (okay, it's not quite as cheesy as it sounds - it features articles on
      pornography; queer theory; censorship; etc) that features in the upcoming
      issue of TPM.

      Enjoy them - and I'd be happy to discuss them, though my knowledge of Sartre
      is a little, how shall I say, sketchy!

      Thanks.

      Jeremy

      Dr Jeremy Stangroom