Notice from Moderator

  • DJRNews@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      I'm pleased to announce that this list now has over 200 members. It's been a
      bit quiet recently, however, so this is the time for all you lurkers to show
      your true colours and tell us what thoughts or questions you have on your
      mind about Sartre or existentialism in general.

      Regards,

      Donald Robertson (moderator)

      You are invited to visit the following websites:

      Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy UK - <A HREF="http://www.UKhypnosis.com">www.UKhypnosi
      s.com</A>
      Jean-Paul Sartre Homepage - <A HREF="www.sartre.org.uk">www.Sartre.org.uk</A>
      Merton YAP Drugs Project - <A HREF="www.yap.org.uk">www.YAP.org.uk</A>