Re: [Sartre] REMOVE

  • Monica Heaton
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2002
      also, unsubscribe me, i dont even know what you guys are talkking about
      James Entrikin <jamesentrikin@...> wrote: Please remove me from your mailing list. Have enjoyed but too much e-mail. Thank you.

      jamesentrikin@...
      Carolina Books
      P.O. Box 387
      Southern Pines, NC 28388
      (910) 693-1265

[...]

        Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
        front doors, drawers, briefcases,
        padlocks, and more. On sale now!
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/ehaLqB/Fg5DAA/ySSFAA/ACsqlB/TM

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2002
          Folks,

          I would prefer not to be asked to unsubscribe you. Please follow the
          instructions contained in every email and unsubscribe yourselves!

          Thanks