Existentialism&Budism

  • cheval692000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi everyone.
      Well...I am a fan of Sartr's and Budha's philosofy at the same
      time.They have a lot in common.First of all freedom.Both seek freedom
      from the existence.(see Nauzea by Sartr and any works of Tibetan
      lamas).Secondly they both are against some of social values.(Do
      u 'member Antuan Rocanten watching these portret's of the town's
      respected people.)I'll be back again soon with some more arguments
      supportin' my point of view.
      P.S. Using the opportunity of yahoo groops I'd like to meet a girl
      who likes Sartr,Camus or other existentialsts...