Fwd: NO!No!nooooooooooooooo!

  • pomonomo2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2002
      I found this on another list and signed the petition. I doubt it will
      do much good.

      Joe

      --- In heidegger-dialognet@y..., "chofborg1" <chofborg1@y...> wrote:

      I have just read and signed the online petition:

      "Petition to request that Yahoo Inc reconsider their decision to
      charge fees for pop mail, groups, and homepages"

      hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
      service, at:

      http://www.PetitionOnline.com/11213/

      I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
      agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and
      consider
      signing yourself.

      Best wishes,

      cofb