exegesis

  • wilbro99
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2002
      I have referred to this site before, but I will do so again because I
      want those of you who are into Sartre to tell me how close it comes to
      capturing what Sartre is saying. Being a neophyte in the art of
      Sartrean exegesis, I will use it as my reference book, as it were,
      until I am disabused of it. Please let me know where you see the
      author as misinterpreting Sartre. Thank you.

      http://www.mcu.ac.th/e-book/English/manual/sartre/contens.html