Re: [Sartre] Re: Enlightenment Critique...

  • artsgina
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 14, 2002
      end the enlightenment ??? are you mad ???? (crazy in amercian lingo)

      moderation is a term for a concept like any other ... a guide .... human
      nature (or is that human condition) runs either end of the spectrum ... some
      are sooooo moderate you could shake em .... others are so un-moderate you
      could shake em <<< (or kiss em) ....

      again, everyone has said it .... its all been looked at and said before ...
      HOW DO YOU SAY and do ? .... you have ended your own enlightenment ? thank
      gods we have choice hu ? .......... gina