Pure Reflection

  • DJRNews@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2000
      I feel that the concept of "pure reflection" must be central to understanding
      Sartre's existential philosophy. Sartre is often accused of providing an
      account of bad-faith in Being & Nothingness but failling to properly develop
      an alternative vision of man as authentic. This surely corresponds to the
      fact that he appears to give a viable account of "impure" or "accessory"
      reflection but says relatively little about purified reflection.
      Does anyone fancy trying to work over this concept?

      Don.

      You are invited to visit the following websites:

      Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy UK - <A HREF="http://www.UKhypnosis.com">www.UKhypnosi
      s.com</A>
      Jean-Paul Sartre Homepage - <A HREF="www.sartre.org.uk">www.Sartre.org.uk</A>
      Merton YAP Drugs Project - <A HREF="www.yap.org.uk">www.YAP.org.uk</A>