Sartre & Film Theory

  • DJRNews@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 1999
      Dear all,

      I know that some of you have been asking about the role of Sartre's
      philosophy in film theory, it's a subject I don't know much about, however
      I've found the following essay on the web:

      'The Self and the Other in Roeg's Eureka and Sartre's Being & Nothingness' by
      Cynthia Baron
      <A
      HREF="http://www.hanover.edu/philos/film/vol_02/baron.htm">http://www.hanover
      edu/philos/film/vol_02/baron.htm</A>
      http://www.hanover.edu/philos/film/vol_02/baron.htm

      Perhaps some of you would like to discuss it?

      All the best,

      Don.