Re: Porn and Erotica

  • Lewis Vella
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 12:11 PM
      "It's tough to have a relationship and be in the
      (porn)
      business, that's true. The one thing you miss is that
      steady woman. My girlfriend Natalie and I have been
      living together for two years in a non-monogamous
      relationship.
      "You know, I'd rather have her f___ a guy than tell me
      she's going for a walk with him, or having a candlelit
      dinner, or how about this one -- 'We cuddled all night
      long. We didn't have sex, we just held each other'?
      "Oh my god, that would drive me crazy! Put the penis
      in, take it out and never see him again. That's fine
      with me."
      - Ron Jeremy
      (promoting his newly-released feature documentary
      film:
      'Porn Star: The legend of Ron Jeremy')

      R.J. is the famous 'hedgehog' man credited with over
      1,600 adult movies in 23 years, and voted the most
      influential porn star in history by the Adult Video
      News -- the bible of the industry.

      Lewis

      http://greetings.yahoo.com