RE: [Sartre] RE: FEELINGS

  • artsgina
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 30, 2002
      i dont know miha ... the feeble statement that shows little thinking was in
      direct proportion and by way of reply to your statement about procreation
      <<< although no one pointed to the original feeble thang, but now that you
      draw my attention to it .... i see

      if we missed the point it seems a very long winded exchange of emails for
      you to finally conclude this >>>> ... and here i speak for myself ... i was
      always talking about the individual .... not once did you clarify the
      collective .... twould be nice if our discourse has led you along your path
      of thinking to a newly discovered aspect you had not yet thought out ?

      animals do yes ... but again what distuinghes us (although i begin to doubt
      this theory of late) is our capacity for thought <<< rationale, logic,
      creativity ...... choice ... i have already accepted that YOUR thinking
      allows you a certain viewpoint ... i have also accepted that your threshold
      for thinking might not be as high as others <<< and that is fine ... i can
      see how the collective would now be of interest to you.

      miha ... there was a point to this email of yours ? again i might be
      missing something <<< Gina