RE: [Sartre]

  • artsgina
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2002
      Tommy wrote >>>>>
      I am sorry to say that you have ignored too many of my warnings to
      remain on topic and I have now placed you "under moderation". This
      means that any messages you post to the Sartre group will be read by
      me first and will only get posted to the group if I deem them to be
      on-topic.

      This is not a "free speech" issue: it states clearly on this group's
      page that posts are to be on-topic. It is out of consideration for
      members who joined to discuss Sartre and existentialism philosophy
      that I have taken this step.

      Please feel free to continue to post on topic messages.

      heh .. i shouldnt smile <<<< but poor Tommy .... what a helluva job you got
      <<< i, for one, appreciate the difficulties in dealing with ONE person let
      alone a list (how many on a list ?) >>>> well ... i am sure you are doing
      a sterling job >>> good luck.... (and have fun) <<<< Gina