RE: [Sartre] Reincarnation & moms apple pie....

  • artsgina
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2002
      silk wrote >>>> Live each day as though it were your last, think of
      tommorrow as
      though you were going to live for ever! And with the loss of themselves was
      lost the knowledge of loss & everything that was ever them? In other words
      folks "This Is It!! & All there is or ever will be & you can take that to
      the bank!
      Perhaps you would prefer to emerge from the trenches of ignorance & fear
      so as to at least as much as possible enjoy what little there is to be
      enjoyed of this thing called life for it's short duration & to do this you
      must not fear "death", the loss of yourself!

      intuitive, creative awareness ...... for me, death is not the loss of self
      ... .but the loss of self (or the never finding/knowing self; never BEING)
      while living this life is just doing time and waiting to die .... if not
      dead already.