RE: [Sartre] You're unique, no one else quite like you!

  • artsgina
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2002
      Silk wrote :
      "Our unique though connected souls "should" urge us to be quick to do that
      which is ethically & altruistically virtuous, but such is not so. Sadly in
      this "every man for himself, dog eat dog world" positive motivation,
      kindness & concern for others are all to easily lost in the hustle & bustle
      of "me, myself & I"......... Most people through sheer ignorance are so
      pre-occupied with the material,facetious cares & superficial coarse labors
      of life that its finer fruits will never be plucked by them." >>>

      context is just as superficial ... if we can get to know self - honest...
      truth - the me, myself and I can contribute far more to promulgating the
      finest qualities of their nature .... in both self and others. Karma
      helps.

      (i am exhausted and its only 10am here <<<<<) heh