Skip to search.

RE: [Sartre] Burst out laughing.......

  • artsgina
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2002
      yes absolutely <<< heindreich .... truth to self first <<< KNOW self and
      know truth << THEN it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks <<< or thinks
      they know <<< and whoohoooo you might meet kindred thinker <<< wow <<<
      imagine !

      oh but an absolute ??? i dont think so <<<< truth is mutable <<< as are we