Re: [Sartre] Comp. eqt. donations for London charity.

  • Rob Woodfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2000
      Hi

      I work at an FE college in Nottingham which has just 'merged' with a larger
      one. We won't last much longer as a separate college and there are a lot of
      computers. I imagine most of them have been earmarked for somewhere but
      there might be some they can let go. I'll ask and let you know.

      I'd just like to say how interesting I've found this list but haven't been
      able to be very active a) due to lack of time and b) because a lot of it has
      gone over my head. I'm still working on my PhD on Berger and looked up the
      website you found back in the summer which gave me a useful link. Thanks.
      It's still clear to me that Sartre is very important to the thesis.

      Be in touch

      Rob Woodfield