Comp. eqt. donations for London charity.

  • DJRNews@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2000
      Dear all,

      Merton YAP is a drugs project in SW London, we are currently seeking to
      improve our IT facilities and are in desperate need of computer equipment.
      If you, or anyone you know, is in a position to donate old MACs, PCs or
      printers we would be most grateful for your assistance. (The stuff we have
      right now is total rubbish and the kids won't even use it!)

      Thanks,

      Donald Robertson.

      You are invited to visit the following websites:

      Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy UK - <A HREF="http://www.UKhypnosis.com">www.UKhypnosi
      s.com</A>
      Jean-Paul Sartre Homepage - <A HREF="www.sartre.org.uk">www.Sartre.org.uk</A>
      Merton YAP Drugs Project - <A HREF="www.yap.org.uk">www.YAP.org.uk</A>