Re: unsubscribe

  • Lifeisapuzzle@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 1, 2000
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 2, 2000
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 3, 2000
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 8, 2000

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 9, 2000
              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 26, 2000
                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 8, 2000

                  Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 22:57
                  Subject: Re: [Sartre] "...human kind / Cannot bear very much reality."

                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 13, 2000
                  • Maurine Smith
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 17, 2000
                    • ExOrCiSt6@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 26, 2000
                      • dragulinescu stefan
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 17, 2002
                          unsubscribe

                          Message 12 of 20 , Apr 26 5:35 PM
                            In a message dated 4/26/03 10:58:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

                          • Virginia Lawson
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 3, 2003
                              no more messages please

                              Message 14 of 20 , Nov 5, 2003
                                unsubscribe, thank you
                              • dnewdeath@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 20 , Nov 5, 2003
                                  In a message dated 11/5/2003 1:54:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, md8187@...
                                  writes:

                                  > unsubscribe, thank you

                                  I'm still around, if anyone wants to talk to me. My husband say's that I need
                                  to work on my "on line tone." He says that I "come off" wrong to people who
                                  don't know me. If that has happened here, I apologize. I was playing around a
                                  few days ago, made a couple of posts, (on topic) my husband read them from work
                                  and then later told me that I was "insulting." I don't see it that way, and I
                                  never meant to insult anyone. I was only being a playful bitch in a playful
                                  way. I have been reading the posts here for two years, sometimes yous guys need
                                  to relax.
                                  Love. Melinda.

                                • md8187@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Nov 8, 2003
                                    unsubscribe, thank you
                                  • Stephen Cowley
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Nov 9, 2003
                                      Dear All,

                                      To unsubscribe, you have to send a blank e-mail to:

                                      (This is the general rule for all yahoo groups.)

                                      All the best
                                      Stephen Cowley

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Nov 11, 2003
                                        Thanks for that Stephen. It's worth bearing in mind that the
                                        unsubscribe email you sent must be from the address you used to
                                        subscribe to the group.

                                        cheers

                                        Tommy

                                        --
                                        Join us at Communicationalism, the attempt to find a basis for ethics
                                        in communication rather than survival