seminar help

  • fuerth1@uwindsor.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2000
      Is Sartre right in seeing humasn beings as totally responsible for their choices, including the passions they choose to either assert or repress? Whenevr we make an excuse for an action (or inaction) we know is wrong, is this just a "bad faith" fleeing of moral responsibility on our part?
      I have written a paper and must give a seminar on this topic. I plan to format my presentation like Hume would, in a dialogue. Please send me some personal feelings on this issue. I realize that the answer seems to be simple but put a little thought into it. Anyone wishing to debate the topic, feel more than free to contact me.
      fuerth1@...