Re: Re: Absolute Freedom..

  • Tom Ashton
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2000
      Jbird writes...
      If freedom is absolute, no states are
      unavailable to it, including states of unfreedom.
      JBird

      I ask only what kind of 'life' one has once the choice has been made to
      foreit freedom? Surely it cannot be regained once lost, since this defeats
      the purpose- so having assumed a 'state of unfreedom', has one lost the
      emotional capacity to hope for better; if not, surely this implies death of
      some kind? Does living not therefore 'restrict' freedom in that we always
      have a choice?

      ...TAshton